USA Bitcoin Casinos
The number of USA casinos accepting Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Even the biggest brands in the industry have begun to support this payment method, and there are even many online casinos that only offer games with the provably fair feature and do not accept any payment method other than Bitcoin. Indeed, analysts predict that in the near future, other altcoins will be used in addition to BTC and that traditional payment methods will eventually become obsolete. Gambling with Bitcoin has many advantages, and USA players can benefit from it too. But before we talk about these, let’s take a look at the Bitcoin legislation in America.
Bitcoin Regulations in the USA
This crypto currency is currently accepted by 160,000 merchants in America. It is considered as a “virtual currency” and recognized by the U.S. Treasury. Currently, it is legal in every state of America. However, only in New York, merchants who want to use this currency must get a “BitLicense”. In short, Bitcoin is a completely legal in the US, but you cannot use it at online casinos. Because online casinos are considered illegal in America, and for the same reason, there are no US-based casino sites. Nonetheless, American players can still use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw money in online casinos that accept them as members.
|Casino Logo||Online Casino||Minimum Deposit||Deposit Methods||Deposit Bonus||Get Low Deposit|
|Bitcoin Penguin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Oshi Bitcoin Casino||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Betchain||$ No € Betchain £ Betchain||Bitcoin||€1500 / 3.75 BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bit Starz||free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Mbit Bitcoin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bitcoin Casino IO||$ 0.1Btc € No £ No||Bitcoin||1BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|BetFair||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Tranfer, Poli, bPay, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Money Bookers||€/£10 on slots gamesfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bovada||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, MasterCard, American Express and select Visa Gift Cards, Bitcoin||$3000free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Sloto Cash||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||VISA, Mastercard, American, Express Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ECO Card, Bank Transfer, Direct Money, Bitcoin||$50 No Deposit Bonusfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Royal Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Entropay||$/€1200 + 120 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|All Slots Casino||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, ClickandBuy, Skrill, Instadebit, Instabanking, Abaqoos, BankLink, eKonto||€1600 + 100 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Slotty Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Transfer, Eco, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Moneta|ru, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney||€500 + 50 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
Bitcoin Exchange Rates in the USA Casinos
Bitcoin is a currency that has the same value all over the world. A large number of casinos already provide exchange rate information in their websites.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Bitcoin?
First of all, you must own BTC. By buying it, you get a custom address on the blockchain that the system uses. This address consists of a series of numbers and letters. You will use this address to send and withdraw money. The deposit and withdrawal procedure at the online casinos does not have any particular difference. When you want to deposit money:
- Enter your account page, click on the “deposit” menu, and select Bitcoin from the options available.
- You will see the online casino’s BTC address. Enter this address to the application you are using for the transfers, specify the amount you wish to deposit, and press the “send” button.
When you want to withdraw money:
- Enter your account page, click on the “withdrawal” menu and choose Bitcoin again.
- This time, you will have to enter your own BTC address. Once you have entered the amount you want to withdraw, click “submit” to end the process.
Depending on the procedure the online casino uses, both transactions will be completed in either a few seconds or a few hours. There is no need to pay any commission.
Exclusive Bonuses for Bitcoin Deposits
By using BTC at online casinos, you can enjoy all the promotions offered. There are even special bonuses for BTC users. Here are a few examples:
- Deposit Bonus: Each casino offers a specific amount of bonus for each deposit made. This ratio is usually between 100% and 200%. So, for example, if you make a 1 Ƀ deposit, you will earn another 1Ƀ for free. In some cases, it is possible to increase your starting capital several times.
- Payment Method Bonus: Online casinos arrange special bonuses for some payment methods. For example, for each deposit you make using one of the electronic wallet services, you earn a bonus of 10% – 20%. These rates are much higher for BTC, as the casino does not have to pay commissions to any middle-men.
Best Casinos That Accept US Players
In the table below, you can see the best online casinos that accept American players and give Bitcoin support:
100% welcome bonus, up to 100 AUD
50 USD free no deposit bonus
100% first deposit, up to 1 BTC
110% match, up to 1 BTC
Up to 500 mBTC
100 % match, up to 1.000 AUD
100% match (up to 100 USD)
100% match bonus (up to 1 BTC)
100% match (up to 50 EUR)
up to 200 mBTC sign up bonus
Other Crypto-Currencies You Can Use in the USA
All virtual currencies are legal in the USA. So you can use both Bitcoin and all other altcoins. However, the online casino will decide which cryptocurrencies it will support. If we make a general assessment, you can find Bitcoin support at all the casinos. Ethereum and Litecoin are among the other supported currencies. Non-prevalent currencies such as Kiwi, Lottocoin, Prime Coin, and Peercoin are generally not supported. However, if the online casino accepts payment via Shapeshift.io, you can use all altcoins seamlessly.
Casino Games You Can Play With BTC
You can play all the games you can find in an online casino with Bitcoin. So there are no restrictions on the number or type of games. Popular games like Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, and Slot Machines, as well as exotic games such as Dice Roulette, can be played with BTC. It is even possible to say that you can find more options as the games with the provably fair feature are only open to BTC users. Once you complete the deposit process, your preferred currency does not make a difference in terms of casino games.
Advantages of Playing in USA Bitcoin Casinos
- Anonymous Gambling. Online casino sites may be illegal in the US, but you can play at any casino using Bitcoin. You withdraw your winnings to your blockchain address, not to your bank account. So nobody can find the source of your income.
- No Fees. The BTC system removes the need for intermediaries. The buyer and the sender interact directly with each other, and no commissions are required for any transaction.
- Speed. All actions on blockchain are completed within a few seconds. You do not need to wait.
- Safety. You do not need anything other than a blockchain address to deposit and withdraw money. This address does not work for anyone except you. You do not have to share your sensitive financial information with the online casino or third parties at any stage of the transaction.
Where can I buy Bitcoin?
You can buy BTC using USD. However, you need to use an intermediary service to do this. Some of the brokers we can recommend are Coinbase, Coinmama, GDAX, Cex.io, and LocalBitcoins.
How can I convert my Bitcoins to USD?
Again, you need to use a broker website. The examples we gave above can be used for this purpose too.
What is Satoshi?
Satoshi is the “cent” of the BTC currency. 100,000,000 satoshi equals 1 Ƀ.
Can I still use USD to withdraw my money?
Depends on the online casino. If BTC is the only currency supported, there is no option other than to use it. However, if multiple currencies are supported, you can deposit with BTC and withdraw as USD.
Are US Bitcoin casinos legal?
As long as it uses a reputable license, every online casino is legal, regardless of the payment method supported. However, we should mention that all forms of online gambling are considered as illegal in the US.