When it comes to gambling at online casinos, there are a ton of payment systems that you can use. However, each one comes with its own withdrawal, deposit, and foreign exchange fees. Here, we have provided you with detailed descriptions of each, plus jackpot winnings, and how to’s for withdrawing and depositing money.
Taxes and Fees
This table represents the most popular deposit and withdrawal methods. It breaks down the rate that comes with each company:
|Method||Withdrawal Fees||Deposit Fees||Foreign Exchange Fees|
|3.95%||Visa @ 2.5%||2.95%|
|Skrill||$5.50||Visa/Mastercard @ 2.90%||3.99%|
|Moneygram||Free||$4.50 for $50 $9.50 for $900||Less than $10|
|Western Union||Free||$5 up to $50 Up to $76 for $900||Less than $4|
|Click & Buy||Free||Free||1.5 Euro|
|Casino Logo||Online Casino||Minimum Deposit||Deposit Methods||Deposit Bonus||Get Low Deposit|
|Bitcoin Penguin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Oshi Bitcoin Casino||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Betchain||$ No € Betchain £ Betchain||Bitcoin||€1500 / 3.75 BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bit Starz||free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Mbit Bitcoin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bitcoin Casino IO||$ 0.1Btc € No £ No||Bitcoin||1BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|BetFair||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Tranfer, Poli, bPay, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Money Bookers||€/£10 on slots gamesfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bovada||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, MasterCard, American Express and select Visa Gift Cards, Bitcoin||$3000free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Sloto Cash||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||VISA, Mastercard, American, Express Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ECO Card, Bank Transfer, Direct Money, Bitcoin||$50 No Deposit Bonusfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|BetVictor Casino||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, Ukash, Paypal, Benk Transfer||100 Spins & 100% Matchfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bet 365||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Entropay, Qiwi, Bank Wire Transfer||$30free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Royal Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Entropay||$/€1200 + 120 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|All Slots Casino||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, ClickandBuy, Skrill, Instadebit, Instabanking, Abaqoos, BankLink, eKonto||€1600 + 100 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Slotty Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Transfer, Eco, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Moneta|ru, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney||€500 + 50 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
Withdrawing & Depositing
Each casino comes with its own withdrawing & depositing guidelines. Here are some of the most popular casinos and how to use their system:
- William Hill. At William Hill casino, you will have the option to deposit your money using Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, and Neteller. You can also use PayPal, Pingit, and more. You can deposit money by simply adding a payment method and using that one to make your deposits. Each one has their own time scale when it comes to withdrawing. Credit cards take 3-5 working days, E-Wallets take 1 working day, and online banking takes 5-10 working days. You can also use vouchers and prepaid cards which can work instantly or take 5-10 working days.
- Slotty Vegas. Slotty Vegas allows you to use Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller Visa, Wire Transfer, Moneta, Skrill, and more to deposit your funds. You must make a minimum deposit of 20 EUR. You have to use the same method as you used to deposit. If you use an E-Wallet it can be up to four hours before you see the transfer, Credit/Debit is 2-5 days, as are Bank transfers. With limit is 2,000 EUR per day. The maximum cashout per month is capped at 20,000 EUR per month.
- Betat Casino. Any member can choose from a variety of fast and secure methods for deposit and withdraw. You can visit the cashier to make a deposit. For all payment methods listed on the website, the minimum deposit is 20 EUR and the maximum is 2,300 EUR.
- Royal Panda Casino. You can deposit your funds by simply logging into your account, adding a payment method, choosing how much you want to deposit, selecting a bonus if you would like, and confirm your deposit. They currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Click and Buy, Paysafecard, and more. You can withdraw using the same method as above except you will click “withdraw” rather than “deposit”. The minimum deposit you can make is 10 EUR, and the maximum withdraw is 100,000 EUR for everything other than Visa/Mastercard, which is 15,000 EUR.
Jackpot winnings are what we all wish for. At William Hill casino, their current jackpot is for 50,000 x the line bet on a progressive slot called Jackpot Giant with an RTP of around 91%. Jackpot winnings are released after identity verification.
When it comes to Slotty Vegas, they have four progressive jackpots all worth different amount. Their withdrawal speeds are pretty good, meaning you will get your jackpot earnings quicker.To claim the jackpot, you must submit proper documentation to prove you are who you say you are.
At Betat casino, the highest jackpot is currently at $3,214,685 at Mega Moolah Mega slot. In order to win this jackpot, you must get into the progressive bonus round where you spin a jackpot reel that’s similar to the Wheel of Fortune. If you land on white, you win. You can withdraw the amount allowed at that particular casino, which is not specified for jackpots.
Finally, at Royal Panda Casino, there are a variety of different jackpots that can be won. The largest right now is $4,018,067.95. If a jackpot is won, it is subject to verification. These are subject to the maximum withdrawals allowed.
Top 10 Most Popular Payment Methods
These are the top 10 most popular payment methods for casinos:
- Neteller: This is one of the best e-wallet payment methods in the industry.
- PayPal: Best for paying for goods and services.
- Bank Wire: Best for those skeptic of using credit/debit cards over the internet.
- Skrill: Very popular in the gaming industry, formerly known as Moneybookers.
- eCheck: They aren’t the fastest, but best for those weary of credit and debit cards.
- Bitcoin: A decentralized currency used in some casinos.
- Mastercard: Widely accepted at most casinos.
- Visa: Largest and most accepted card at most casinos.
- Citadel: Instant banking.
- Zimpler: Swedish mobile payment option.
We hope that this detailed list of payment methods and jackpots have helped you determine which casino is best for you to play on. Have fun!