Bitcoin is a product that was recently launched as a form of digital currency. The use of this currency has spread across the globe, and numerous industries are using it to purchase goods and services, especially on the online platform. The casino business has also adopted the use of cryptocurrency due to its rapid adoption by people around the globe. Research indicates that more than one hundred thousand gamblers use BTC currency, which is a figure that keeps amassing over time.
The biggest reason why people have adopted the use of Bitcoin is the elimination of a middleman, which is usually served by banks and credit card companies. Bitcoins are not dictated by any transaction intermediaries and are sent directly from the user from one address to the other. Usually, Bitcoins are displayed in the form of characters, which range between twenty-seven and thirty-four of them.
Some of the giants in the online gaming software provision industry have moved with the changing tide of technology and adapted the development of Bitcoin slots and casino games. Software developers such as Interactive Gaming Technologies, Aristocrat, Playtech, Williams Interactive, and Novomatic have some of the best Bitcoin slots under their belt including:
- Book of Pyramids
- Platinum Lightning
- Princess of Sky
- Aztec Magic
- Hall of Gods
- Mega Fortune
- Arabian Nights, etc.
Popular Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin casinos come in two categories. The first category: Bitcoin only casinos, which are gambling sites that use Bitcoin as the only currency. Other casinos that may offer other types of cryptocurrency also fall into this group. The second category of casinos is the hybrid gambling sites: these are the sites that have incorporated BTC currency in the options they have to offer. In most cases, the Bitcoins are changed to a real money currency such as pounds or euros and converted back to BTC during withdrawals. Some of the most popular Bitcoin Casinos include:
- Casinia Casino
- William Hill Casino
- All British Casino
- Slotty Vegas Casino
- RioBet Casino
- lv Casino
- Betat Casino
- Mars Casino
- 7 Bit Casino
- Joo Casino
- Red Star Casino
The bonuses and promotions offered depend on the casino the gambler chooses to play in.
|Casino Logo||Online Casino||Minimum Deposit||Deposit Methods||Deposit Bonus||Get Low Deposit|
|Bitcoin Penguin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Oshi Bitcoin Casino||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Betchain||$ No € Betchain £ Betchain||Bitcoin||€1500 / 3.75 BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bit Starz||free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Mbit Bitcoin||$ No € No £ No||Bitcoin||1 Bitcoinfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bitcoin Casino IO||$ 0.1Btc € No £ No||Bitcoin||1BTCfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|BetFair||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Tranfer, Poli, bPay, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Money Bookers||€/£10 on slots gamesfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Bovada||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, MasterCard, American Express and select Visa Gift Cards, Bitcoin||$3000free no deposit||Make deposite|
|Sloto Cash||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||VISA, Mastercard, American, Express Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ECO Card, Bank Transfer, Direct Money, Bitcoin||$50 No Deposit Bonusfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Royal Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Entropay||$/€1200 + 120 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|All Slots Casino||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Visa, Mastercard, ClickandBuy, Skrill, Instadebit, Instabanking, Abaqoos, BankLink, eKonto||€1600 + 100 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
|Slotty Vegas||$ 1 € 1 £ 1||Bank Transfer, Eco, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Moneta|ru, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney||€500 + 50 Free Spinsfree no deposit||Make deposite|
With their growing popularity, BTC have become an easy to come by commodity. Most people are known to acquire them as a payment mode. Players can also choose to purchase this currency in various sites including Coinbase, Kraken, LocalBitcoins, Indacoin, and SpectroCoin. Due to their widespread nature, nearly all territories on the globe have a service that conducts the sale of Bitcoins.
How to Deposit and Withdraw in Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin casinos function like any other real money casino in the sense that a gambler has to make a deposit to play and make withdrawals once their winnings accumulate. Before one can proceed with how to conduct payments, they first have to create a BTC account. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit a BTC website and get a wallet where one will put their BTC. One of the most popular of these wallet sites is Bitcoin.org. Wallets come in three varieties including online wallets, software wallets, and hardware wallets. These wallets offer different services and have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, it is advisable for players to research the wallet option that best suits their needs.
- Once the wallet of choice is selected, one can proceed to acquire Bitcoins to put in it. The process of acquiring this online currency has been elaborated in the “How to Acquire Bitcoins” above
- When the Bitcoins are acquired, one can move on to finding casinos that accept cryptocurrency and create an account and proceed to deposit the desired gambling amount
The process of making a Bitcoin deposit into a casino account is easy and straightforward, especially if one is familiar with how to make real money deposits. Here are the steps to follow when making a cryptocurrency deposit:
- Select the deposit option in the Bitcoin casino of choice. How the option is presented is dependent on the casino: some place the option on their homepage while others require the player to launch the My Account option
- Proceed to select the preferred currency, which is BTC. Players should keep in mind that more than one cryptocurrency options are provided, with most Bitcoin casinos also catering altcoin users. Therefore, one should be careful on the currency they select
- Select the method to use when depositing the funds. Most of the methods provided allow gamblers to send funds directly from their Bitcoin wallets to the casino’s account. Other methods require funds to be transferred to the QR code that is provided
- A redirect page will appear where the gambler will be required to enter their desired deposit
- Verification of information may be required depending on the casino and mode of transaction
- Once done, the player should wait for the request to be processed and the network used confirmed. In some casinos, the transaction could take seconds while others take a couple of minutes
The process of withdrawals is also as easy as it is in real money casinos. All one has to do is:
- Select the withdraw option on the Bitcoin casino’s homepage or My Account option
- Choose the cryptocurrency to use
- Select the preferred withdrawal method
- Enter the amount to withdraw on the redirect page that appears
- Provide the necessary verification details. This request will depend on the casino and the cashier option being used
- Select the proceed option and wait for the request to be processed. Depending on the withdrawal option used, this process could take anywhere between a few minutes to a couple of hours. This is relatively fast in comparison to the processing period of real money casinos that lies between twenty-four hours and ten days
Some of the best wallet options for Bitcoins include Copay, breadwallet, Airbitz, Armony, Bitcoin Core, and Ledger Wallet. Some of these methods such as Copay can be used on nearly all mobile OS systems, while other such as Breadwallet are limited to one mobile platform.
The success of most services today is dependent on their access to mobile phones, and Bitcoin casino investors understand this. Since BTC casino games were introduced in recent times when the mobile gaming platform had already been established, most of them are developed as mobile compatible. They can be accessed on nearly all mobile gadgets that run on popular operating systems including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Linux.
Most games offered in Bitcoin casinos can be enjoyed without the requirement of a download. In most cases, they are developed using HTML5 technology that allows it to function seamlessly on the web. If not, the installation of a flash player such as the one by Adobe may be required to ensure glitches are kept at bay: this is specifically for iOS users.
Even though Bitcoin Casinos are available in limited amounts and only offer a few games in comparison to real money casinos, they offer the same great experience like all other online casino games. Even so, more Bitcoin casinos are bound to pop up soon, considering the fact that this online currency is becoming globally acceptable and reaching new popularity heights with every waking day. All one has to do is create a Bitcoin account, as explained above, and gamble away.